Rebookring & DS

hallieod at indigo.ie hallieod at indigo.ie
Sat Mar 15 15:31:59 EST 2003

Devra:

>      What is 'bookring'?  And DS is still available here in
>NY/US/NA, so I could buy you a copy and send it if needed...

A bookring is like a round robin - a book gets sent to everyone who
has told the original organiser that they'd like to read it, and ends
up back with the owner.  A book ray (what I started with my extra
copies of Howl and Hexwood) is similar but doesn't come back to the
original sender.  It's very kind of you to offer a copy, but I really
think it's ok.  Even if I don't ever get the book back, it wouldn't
really be the end of the world - Becca has a copy signed to her, and
I could pull maternal rank.  :-)  No, don't worry, I'd never do that!

Hallie.