Ender's Game (mild spoilers)

deborah deborah at suberic.net
Sat Mar 15 13:59:28 EST 2003

On Sat, 15 Mar 2003, Dorian E. Gray wrote:
|Now that you mention it, it does seem to me that OSC probably doesn't know
|many women who, say, do martial arts, LARP, are soldiers or police officers,
|or any other "agressive" (for want of a better term) pursuit.  Then again,
|aren't Mormon women encouraged to stick to more traditional feminine roles?

(Hmm.  Much as it occasionally amuses me when, in a group of friends,
someone turns to me and asks me to answer for Traditional Judaism (once,
in another life, I was an Orthodox Jew), I'm afraid I'm about to resort
to Tokenism...)

Jacob, Honey Bee dear, will y'all be out experts to answer this
question?  Why engage in speculation when we can make you Answer A
Question For All Mormons?  More fun that way.  ;)

ObDWJ:  Ender is most definitely not in the Tough Guide.  He is neither
the Child, the Teenaged Boy, or the Missing Heir.  Does he fit into an
SF Tough Guide?

-deborah
deborah at suberic.net
--
What does it matter whether we hang,
If we've learned a little wisdom?	-- _Jade_, Sally Watson