Ender's Game (mild spoilers)

Rebecca Ganetzky rganetzk at oberlin.edu
Sat Mar 15 13:53:15 EST 2003

>Dorain...
>But this hypothetical person that we're recommending these books to has
>surely read other stuff, if not spec-fic, and is presumably not stupid; I
>don't know that we need to "nanny" him/her too much.  Or am I being overly
>optimistic?
Oh!  I'm not saying we shouldn't recommend it!  we should.  I love
Ender's Game, so much I gave a copy of it to my SO for Valentine's
Day (get it?  Valentine...Valentine, um....actually I didn't even
think of that until just now.)  I was actually mor wondering if I was
being reactionary to see anti-semitism and misogyny in it.
-RDG
--
Rebecca D. Ganetzky
"...and do not say that a thing is impossible to understand, for