Names, advice

hallieod at indigo.ie hallieod at indigo.ie
Sat Mar 15 09:26:46 EST 2003

>  > http://www.invisiblelibrary.com/
>
>Nice site - but why don't they have a copy of _Times out of Mind_ (ed. L.
>Perry)?

It IS a nice site!  I think you should contribute Times Out of Mind,
Charlie - I checked it out this morning and they have an address for
contributions.  I'd have done it except that the contributor's name
gets listed too.

All the books in _Magician's Ward_ were there, much to my delight,
and scads from _Passage_, and I haven't even looked at most of it,
and I foresee many more pleasurable hours wasted there.  :-)

Hallie.