Sat Mar 15 00:14:42 EST 2003

On Wed, 15 Mar 2006 13:03:24 +1100, Sally Odgers wrote:

>Also, (though I don't like being telemarketed myself) spare a thought for
>the poor blokes and gals who have been unemployed for 5 years because there
>just isn't any work for them... and have now landed a job where no one is
>pleased to hear from them!

Oh, I do try to remember that it's not their fault they work for Satan.
Unless I am in a very crabby mood, I usually give them the benefit of one
refusal.  If they try to continue selling after I've said 'no' one time,
that's it.  Besides, where I live, it's illegal for them to continue after
the first refusal...I should probably threaten to sue them or something
instead of getting angry.

Melissa Proffitt