Names, advice

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 14 23:21:07 EST 2003

Philip Jose Farmer suggested that a whole swag of
fictional characters or their ancestors were
travelling together in 1795 and were affected by the
radiation from a meteorite which gave their special
powers, intelligence and longevity. It certainly
explains how James Bond is no older now than he was 40
years ago.

see http://www.pjfarmer.com/chronicles/

Jon