Book recommendation list Part II

Charles Butler hannibal at thegates.fsbusiness.co.uk
Fri Mar 14 17:20:48 EST 2003

Hallie:
> Charles Butler!  Brit, presumably, but I'm open to correction. :-)

Thank heavens you can't see me blush on email! It's great you liked it,
Hallie - and yes, I'm a Brit (English for Melissa's purposes, though plenty
of Welsh and Scots if you care to go back a generation or two). As a matter
of fact I hadn't read _Time of the Ghost_ when I wrote _Calypso Dreaming_,
but when I did I must admit I had a bit of an eek! moment - dolls and
chthonic goddesses! Then I calmed down and decided (like you) that the
connection was not that close. I'm sure the film _The Wicker Man_ is in
there somewhere, though...

Charlie