Dorian and the demons

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Fri Mar 14 15:56:03 EST 2003

Charlie said...

> Dorian, some time ago:
> >Dorian means "man from Doris (a Greek island)" which isn't terribly
> >interesting, but I feel like it's *me*, far more than I ever did Grainne.
>
> But it's also a musical mode, and such a useful one!

Well, yes, I knew it was a musical mode.  One of those nice minor ones.

> I had no idea that Dorian was an antidote to demons, but now I know I
shall read her posts with even greater respect. ;)

I didn't know it either; you have no idea how much you have just puffed me
up in my own esteem (can you tell I'm reading Horace Walpole's letters just
now?), I now feel all-powerful and shall begin to seek out demons at once.

Adieu...

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--