Nebula nominees

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Fri Mar 14 15:40:55 EST 2003

Robyn said...

> It being that time of year, I've just grabbed all the Nebula shortlisted
> novels from the library to have a read. Apart from American Gods, which we
> have discussed, has anyone read any of these? Comments?

Okay, I'm going to take this chance to plug a friend of mine.  Charlie's
made the novella shortlist.  If you go to
http://www.sfwa.org/fiction/NebPrelim2002.html, you will find links to all
the stuff that's shortlisted.  Go check out "The Political Officer" by
Charles Coleman Finlay - it's a pretty cool story (and another friend got a
cookie in it!).

We now return you to your regularly scheduled whateveritwas. :-)

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--
Dorian E. Gray