Margaret Ball margaret at onr.com
Fri Mar 14 13:06:28 EST 2003

>Wherever you went to college is different from where I went
>to college.  My alumni magazine keeps me up to date on name changes
>if people bother to report them.

I"m sure it is different! I went to a massively sprawling state
university that would need an alumni encyclopedia if it kept updating
name changes or anything else.

What never ceases to amaze me is that even today, many years older and
many pounds heavier, there is apparently no place I can go where
somebody won't wander up and say, "Didn't you go to the University of
Texas?" Clearly the other forty thousand students came equipped with
MUCH better face-recognition software than I ever had.

--
Margaret Ball
http://www.flameweaver.com