Book recommendation list Part II

hannibal at thegates.fsbusiness.co.uk hannibal at thegates.fsbusiness.co.uk
Fri Mar 14 08:56:36 EST 2003

Late thoughts:

Richard Adams   British  Watership Down (I loved this when I was a teenager)
Robert Cormier  Usish    Fade  (his only non-realist book - that I can think of, anyway - but a goodie)

And I suppose I may as well add a book that I personally find awful and yuksome, but is undoubtedly a fantasy classic of sorts:

Antoine de Saint Exupery   French   The Little Prince

Charlie

Freeserve AnyTime - Go online whenever you want for just £6.99 a month for
your first 3 months, that's HALF PRICE! And then it's just £14.99 a month
after that.

For more information visit http://www.freeserve.com/time/ or call free on
0800 970 8890