short stories (Was Re: a plague of peacocks

Rowland, Jennifer A B jennifer.rowland at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Mar 14 08:15:11 EST 2003

> I just read Cyteen -- the first books by Cherryh I've
> read -- and loved it.  But I'm not sure where to go
> with her next.  Are there books that continue with the
> same story arc?  Or are there books by her I should
> avoid?

There are other books set in the same universe- Downbelow Station is one-
which are about characters on the other side (or sides) of the conflict with
Earth. I like all of them though I can't remember any other titles ATM! I
don't find her fantasy as enjoyable as her SF, but I do think they're good
and worth trying, just not as much to my taste.
JEnnifer