dwj-digest (Diana Wynne Jones) V1 #602

hannibal at thegates.fsbusiness.co.uk hannibal at thegates.fsbusiness.co.uk
Fri Mar 14 05:11:41 EST 2003

Me:
He did write a couple of novels under his own name, though, according to the interview I read: _The Basic Eight_ and _Watch Your Mouth_. But I don't think they're fantasy.

I should have made this clearer... that's relevant not because I'm confusing fantasy and detective fiction, but because it means his real name needn't be noted in Melissa's scheme.
Charlie

Freeserve AnyTime - Go online whenever you want for just £6.99 a month for
your first 3 months, that's HALF PRICE! And then it's just £14.99 a month
after that.

For more information visit http://www.freeserve.com/time/ or call free on
0800 970 8890