Book recommendation list Part II

Thu Mar 13 13:26:00 EST 2003

On Thu, 13 Mar 2003 07:47:31 -0500, Ulrika Isacsson recommended:

>Geraldine Harris - Seven Citadels (a series)

These are actually on my shelf and I can't believe I forgot them.  Thank
you!  Actually, there are a number of books I forgot:

P.C. Hodgell--the Jame series
Zilpha Keatley Snyder--the Below the Root trilogy, which I stupidly got rid
of years ago
William Nicholson--a message deleted from the original list
Martine Leavitt, my new favorite Canadian fantasy author

Good thing I have all this help, neh?

The number of authors stands at 138.

Melissa Proffitt