Book recommendation list Part II

Thu Mar 13 13:06:32 EST 2003

On Thu, 13 Mar 2003 14:19:57 +0000, hallieod at indigo.ie wrote:

>I just deleted 3 additions, recalling this, and the YA audience, and
>then looked back over Melissa's list and saw The Worst Witch, which
>is much younger.  So as I've lost all track of who would be using
>this list to recommend what to whom, I'll just add away.

This is strictly a first draft, brainstorming session.  The next part is the
giant free-for-all where everyone argues for or agin individual books.  I'm
a little leery of including Mercedes Lackey, myself, and a few others, but
I'm saving that commentary for later.

So, yes, add away.  And thanks for the pronunciation of Eoin--I had no idea.

Melissa Proffitt