On changing names - about as OT as you can get

Melissa Proffitt Melissa at Proffitt.com
Thu Mar 13 12:49:24 EST 2003

On Thu, 13 Mar 2003 10:59:19 +0100, Irina Rempt wrote:

>>  (Same thing goes for parental consent forms from
>> school...or rather, parent/grandparent/caretaker/foster parent/day
>> care provider consent forms, these days.)
>They address us as "parents or caregivers".

There was one point at which a form said just "caregivers" and there was a
real stink raised.  Since I homeschool, I don't actually get these, but my
friends do.  The homeschool forms tend to ask for the child's relationship
to you instead of your relationship to the child, i.e. daughter,
granddaughter, etc. instead of parent, grandparent....

Melissa Proffitt

If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.

To unsubscribe, email dwj-request at suberic.net with the body "unsubscribe".
Visit the archives at http://suberic.net/dwj/list/

More information about the Dwj mailing list