Update and Deep Secret question

hallieod at indigo.ie hallieod at indigo.ie
Thu Mar 13 09:45:45 EST 2003

The first person on my Bookcrossing book ray just finished Howl and
thought it was fantastic!  This is so much fun. :-)

Anyway, in preparation for The Merlin Conspiracy's release, I thought
I'd start a book ring for Deep Secret.  This plan was almost
scuppered by discovering that DS is OOP in the UK (although I rang
and they'll be reprinting in December), as my only copy is signed to
me.  <deep breath>  If I don't find a second-hand copy by tomorrow
I'll go ahead and send this one anyway - hoping that the extra karma
will garner even more new fans!

Anyway, I just wanted to check that Nick-the-zombie-at-breakfast is
based on Neil Gaiman - I know it's come up several times but still
wasn't sure.  And there's another Neil Gaiman cameo, isn't there?
Just want to get my facts straight before I write this one up.

Hallie.