Book recommendation list Part II

hannibal at thegates.fsbusiness.co.uk hannibal at thegates.fsbusiness.co.uk
Thu Mar 13 09:36:24 EST 2003

Ulrika
> Alison Uttley - Traveller in Time (or maybe it's A Traveller in Time...)

Oh yes, how could we forget! (And it's 'A')

I agree about Penelope Farmer and the Castle of Bone, incidentally - but has anyone read her 'The Year King'? I've been looking for it for quite a while, especially as it seems to deal with Temporary Kings (obDWJ), which are a bit of an obsession with me ever since I wrote that Tam Lin/Red Shift article. (No - it really goes back to reading Mary Renault's 'The King Must Die' when I was about 12, thinking about it...)

I'm rambling - obviously time to go back to work.

Charlie

Freeserve AnyTime - Go online whenever you want for just £6.99 a month for
your first 3 months, that's HALF PRICE! And then it's just £13.99 a month
after that.

For more information visit http://www.freeserve.com/time/ or call free on
0800 970 8890