Denise DeGraf mustang at sonic.net
Wed Mar 12 21:49:15 EST 2003

Sally Odgers danced around singing:
>If you went into a cafe and ordered a cup/pot of tea, what would you assume
>the waitress would assume you wanted?

Here in Northern California, I'd expect herbal/green tea.

>Right. I expected a cup of Indian tea, with milk supplied separately. That's
>what I always got before.

Odd.  The only way I know of to get Indian tea with milk is to ask for chai
-- even then, if you don't specify black or spiced variety, you wind up
with a bland green/black mixture.

Denise DeGraf ~*~ http://www.sonic.net/mustang/moggy
"It's not 'being fussy' -- it's knowing what you want."