Wed Mar 12 20:49:03 EST 2003

On Wed, 12 Mar 2003 18:28:44 -0700, Jacob Proffitt wrote:

>> Personally, though, I try not to refer to "my wife".  I
>> prefer to give actual identifiers when I refer to people (my
>> wife, my child, my mother-in-law etc.).
>
>Could I have been less clear?  Maybe.  I meant, "(as opposed to my wife, my
>childe, my mother-in-law)".  Doh!

Oops.  I call you my husband all the time.  I guess I forgot to tell you I'm
your owner.  Sorry about that.

No, you can't change it.  I had it written into the marriage contract.

Melissa Proffitt

-----
English doesn't borrow from other languages. English follows other languages down dark alleys, hits them over the head and goes through their pockets for loose vocabulary.