Book recommendation list Part II

Wed Mar 12 20:18:36 EST 2003

On Wed, 12 Mar 2003 18:47:15 -0000, Charles Butler wrote:

>Here are a few additions to your nationality matrix. How are you defining
>nationality, though? Not sure whether it's by where they started or where
>they ended up, or where they did their best work. Amendations in that
>spirit...

I want to know the country they would most likely be associated with.
Alternatively, the country in which their work is most available, if it's
limited to a single country.  If they were born in Yugoslavia and ended up
in Poughkeepsie, but lived their whole life in Peru, then I'd want to know
Peru.

And thanks to everyone for corrections/additions so far.  I never knew
Monica Hughes was Canadian, nor that she passed away recently.  How sad.

Melissa Proffitt

-----
English doesn't borrow from other languages. English follows other languages down dark alleys, hits them over the head and goes through their pockets for loose vocabulary.