Denise DeGraf mustang at sonic.net
Tue Mar 11 19:12:45 EST 2003

christian nutt danced around singing:
>i've only ever known one ian, though, as far as i can remember.

There's a fair number of them in my part of California, to the point that
it's in the "second most common" category of all male names I've
known.  (Most common being ones like Brian, Richard, Thomas, or
Chris...where I am at, Ian ranks with Gregory, David, or Paul.  Far above
Harry, James, or Tim.  Come to think of it, there haven't been many
duplicates in the names of people I've known in general.)

Denise DeGraf ~*~ http://www.sonic.net/mustang/moggy