Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Tue Mar 11 16:52:04 EST 2003

Margaret said...

> Since then I've discovered the side benefit that when I
> answer the phone and the caller says, "Mrs. Zoraster?" I know this is
> somebody who doesn't know me very well and who is probably selling
> something.

Ho ho.  Oh yes.  Every so often some dimwit rings up and when I answer says
"Hello - Mrs. Maher?"  Patrick and I are not even married, so that's someone
who really hasn't done their homework.  I take vicious, gleeful delight in
explaining "No, Patrick's mother doesn't live here."  They usually hang up
in stunned confusion. :-)

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--