The Merlin Conspiracy; a review, no significant spoilers

Tue Mar 11 02:02:42 EST 2003

On Mon, 10 Mar 2003 21:31:37 +0000, Chris Dollin wrote:

>Dear All
>
>Diana has a New Book and it is Good.
>
>Love,
>Hedgehog

Dear Hedgehog,

While I am thoroughly jealous that you have read the book and I have not,
nor will I for a month, I appreciate the little synopsis that gives just
enough information to whet the appetite.  Cheers!

With fondest love and admiration,
Porcupine

-----
English doesn't borrow from other languages. English follows other languages down dark alleys, hits them over the head and goes through their pockets for loose vocabulary.