Denise DeGraf mustang at sonic.net
Mon Mar 10 20:53:16 EST 2003

Abe Gross danced around singing:
>And I'm one of the apparent minority on the list who has never changed her
>name (except when I got married. I still use my "maiden" name together with
>my married surname for some purposes but not all the time).

I haven't changed my name, I'm still single, and if I ever do get married
Mr. Whomever is going to have to accept that I'll most likely want to keep
my last name at least in hyphenated form.  *grin*  I've been called DD both
as a common nickname and as my roleplaying name since the mid-80s -- it'd
become quite confusing if those were suddenly no longer my initials.

Denise DeGraf ~~ http://www.sonic.net/mustang/moggy
"You're down as expendable.  You don't get a weapon."
    -- Diana Wynne Jones (Dark Lord of Derkholm)