Congratulations to Becca!

hallieod at indigo.ie hallieod at indigo.ie
Mon Mar 10 13:46:43 EST 2003

>Becca's e-book PAINTED WITH SHADOWS has won this year's Eppie award in the
>"Young Adult" category. It was a tie with SPIRIT SINGER By Edward Willett.

Hey Tarja,

Thanks for the congratulations! It's really weird--you were the first
person I heard it from, because I totally forgot which date the
ceremony was on (I have no idea why, it was in my calender and
everything) so I never checked the site, and everyone who went to
Epicon didn't get back till later. My mom read your note to me.
Thanks again and thank you for writing--if you hadn't I wouldn't have
known till later and I would have gotten Very Confused, a state that
would eventually lead to my own hideous downfall....

Thank you!
Becca