christian nutt ferricide at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 8 16:19:42 EST 2003

hadn't been following this thread. work's been crazy.

my name is christian and it has always been.

however my mother saddled me with the nickname of "kit" from a young age --
so young that i can't remember it. it is perfectly appropriate, but it was a
real pain to try and explain to people (they'd always mishear it as "kid".)
i began to dislike it. it seemed childish. when i moved out and started
writing professionally i stopped using it, and people who've met me since
2000 know me only as christian. this can really confuse some people, because
good friends of mine who know me for years, who end up intermingling with
more recently met people, get very confused. both of them.

christian.