names

HSchinske at aol.com HSchinske at aol.com
Sat Mar 8 11:56:56 EST 2003

owner-dwj-digest at suberic.net writes:

> - --- Sally Odgers <sodgers at tassie.net.au> wrote:
> > My picture book "Dreadful David" was apparently
> > given to lots of little
> > Davids - and even to some adult ones - as a joke
> > present.

I saw a book for sale on ABE the other day entitled _The Godlike Daniel_
(it's about Daniel Webster), and nearly bought it for my brother Dan. Too
expensive for a joke, though.

Helen Schinske (and yes, when I was found to be having twins, everyone kept
pointing me towards a book called _Helen's Babies_, though I still prefer
_Helen in the Editor's Chair_, another one I almost bought for the title)