Classifying fantasy and sf

Irina Rempt irina at valdyas.org
Sat Mar 8 05:27:00 EST 2003

On Saturday 08 March 2003 11:19, Irina Rempt wrote:

> Try as I might, I didn't get any results (it *worked*, it just came
> up with an empty list). What exactly did you do to get a list with
> something in it?

Never mind, what I did wrong was to try with Konqueror. It hung up
Mozilla and worked with Opera (my last resort with badly scripted web
pages).

Now will someone tell me why my search for a female magic-using fairly
sensitive eccentric geeky-weakling librarian in her 60s to 90s turned
up, among a long list of things I'm very sure I don't want to read,
_The Hobbit_?

   Irina

http://www.valdyas.org/~irina/foundobjects/          Latest: 02-Mar-2003