hannibal at thegates.fsbusiness.co.uk hannibal at thegates.fsbusiness.co.uk
Fri Mar 7 10:23:59 EST 2003

 PS Though I'd have to query the conclusion (on the web page I just cited that): "Whatever its origin, wowser is one of our most successful Ozwords. tt has even been exported successfully to the UK and the US and has been happily naturalised there for decades."

I only wish it were - there would certainly be plenty of occasions for using it!

Charlie

Freeserve AnyTime - Go online whenever you want for just £6.99 a month for
your first 3 months, that's HALF PRICE! And then it's just £14.99 a month
after that.

For more information visit http://www.freeserve.com/time/ or call free on
0800 970 8890