classification of Tough Guide?

Fri Mar 7 09:59:30 EST 2003

On Fri, 7 Mar 2003 08:44:38 +0100, Irina Rempt wrote:

>On Friday 07 March 2003 04:06, Ding, Kylie (KAM.RIC) wrote:
>
>> I have found it listed in a catalog under 793.93.
>
>There's nothing in our local public library beyond 793.4 (theatre).
>(There's nothing much in our local public library anyway. Ah well.)

Our library files it with the rest of DWJ's fiction.  No Dewey number at
all.  The advantage to this is that casual browsers are probably a lot more
likely to find it there.

Melissa Proffitt

-----
English doesn't borrow from other languages. English follows other languages down dark alleys, hits them over the head and goes through their pockets for loose vocabulary.