classification of Tough Guide?

Kale lskale at metaplaxia.net
Thu Mar 6 21:39:21 EST 2003

The Tough Guide to Fantasy Land is out of print in the US, so I've been
checking Los Angeles area libraries, with disappointing results.  They'd
been so good with other DWJ titles, after all.  (The Los Angeles Public
Library has Diana Wynne Jones: An Exciting and Exacting Wisdom, BTW.)

Anyway, it made me wonder how a librarian would classify this book?
Should it just go under science fiction/fantasy, or would it be assigned
a dewey decimal number?  Any thoughts?

Kale
(who is lucky LAPL also has Everard's Ride, as that would be pretty hard
to find otherwise)