Names. Was: Question: "High" concepts in Fantasy

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 6 16:53:25 EST 2003

--- "Macrae-Gibson,R" <R.Macrae-Gibson at lse.ac.uk>
wrote:

> Some people just can't spell names, no matter if you
> repeat them, or give them official ID from which to
> copy. Even my mother's maiden name (another double
> barrelled name beginning with M) is spelt wrong on
> my birth certificate.

Both my daughters have two different mothers on their
birth certificates (which were done in two different
cities so we can't blame one incompotent clerk). My
wife did not change her name on marriage and on our
girls birth certificates she is listed in one place as
Caroline Hale and in another as Caroline Noble.

Jon