Bookcrossing (again)

hallieod at indigo.ie hallieod at indigo.ie
Thu Mar 6 16:40:35 EST 2003

Got my essay posted, got tons of housework to catch up on, got *two*
old threads mouldering quietly to pick up on, BUT also managed to
start a book ray (a book clusterette?) on Bookcrossing.  With Howl,
Hexwood and Bridge of Birds.  <does excited shimmy>  And posted them
all off today, without even realising it was World Book Day.  So
happy WBDay everyone!

Hallie (who was born O'Donovan and will die that way, doubtless,
having resisted two occasions for changing it.  Hallie Sheehy when my
mother remarried just - no - and Hallie De La Rosa doesn't work
either.  Besides which, I'd been critically taught to pronounce De La
Rosa Just Right, and got fed up with being corrected.)