Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 6 16:32:37 EST 2003

--- Sally Odgers <sodgers at tassie.net.au> wrote:

> for
>
> Did it work???

I would have to say no. I can't really say if anyone
of underwent a personality change from the new number
values of our names (which is what was intended) as we
were all fairly young at the time, and even if we did
other factors could have been the cause. The very fact
of a name change could have altered things. Your name
is pretty central to your sense of identity.
However as we all ended up with names of the same
numerological value we should have all ended up with
similar personalities which is certainly not the case.
The only thing might be that we all have a certain
"contentness" with our lives, but if that is due to
our names I suspect we ended up with the wrong ones.

Jon