Thu Mar 6 13:55:10 EST 2003

On Thu, 6 Mar 2003 13:30:47 -0500 (EST), deborah wrote:

>|>Yep, but you might some day be expected to ACT Vor, and you know what
>|>that implies. Are you really prepared to sacrifice yourselves for the
>|>good of Barrayar?
>|
>|As long as *I* get to decide what that is, sure.  :)
>
>and when your kids end up with split personalities for every character
>flaw...?

It's too late.  They already have imbibed the personalities of the names we
*did* give them.  Fortunately not Mark-style split personalities, but still.
If we'd known that it would happen, we would have been far more cautious
about naming our second daughter after two warrior women.

Melissa Proffitt

-----
English doesn't borrow from other languages. English follows other languages down dark alleys, hits them over the head and goes through their pockets for loose vocabulary.