Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 6 05:45:51 EST 2003

--- hannibal at thegates.fsbusiness.co.uk wrote:
> Jon
> >I was born Peter John, but my father changed my
> name (and those of my
> > sisters - but not my brother's) to Jon Paul for
> > numerological reasons. >
> >
> How do your sisters feel about being called Jon
> Paul?

The elder was not at all amused but the younger was
just a baby, by now they are used to it and it
simplifies invitations to family get togethers.
Actually they had "lesser" alterations to their names,
keeping the name just getting a new spelling - Robyn
became Rhobn and Alison became Alicson. My father also
altered his own name to David (my brothers name which
was numerologicaly OK) Paul so he actually renamed
himself after his sons.

Jon (and not really Peter any more)