Pippi in Swedish

Gili Bar-Hillel abhillel at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 5 08:02:09 EST 2003

Sallyo wrote:

>A Swedish-speaker from another list gave me Pippi's name in Swedish;
>Here it is;
>Pippilotta Viktualia Rullgardina Krusmynta Efraimsdotter Långstrump

In the original Hebrew translation, her name is: Gilgigunda Viktualia
Vilonot Petrosilia Bat-Efraim Gerev-Gur. One of my nicknames was once a
shorter version of this (Gilgigunda Petrosilia).

BTW, the full name of the Wizard of Oz is something along the lines of:
Oscar Zoreastor Phaedrig Irving Nathaniel Horace Emanuel Ambrose Diggs. His
initials, anyway, are O.Z.P.I.N.H.E.A.D.

Gili Bar-Hillel
Tel-Aviv, tel.(03)5250014

www.picturetrail.com/gilibug