Just where in Hell will YOU end up?

mecha godscylla mechagodscylla at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 29 20:00:54 EDT 2003

It all depends.  If I say someone should *not* be punched even if they have
it coming, then I'm off to the Virtuous Pagans, which sounds just about
right.  But if I admit they do have it coming and it ought to happen, it is
down, down, down to level 7 with the Violent.

Well, those virtuous pagans were big on self-restraint.

Level of the Lustful, eh Ania?  Thanks for sharing - that was a fun one!

Elise