Introduction

Anna-Leena Pyykönen annaleena at nerina.org
Sun Jun 29 15:59:31 EDT 2003

Little late, but here it is.

Name: Anna-Leena
Living in: Finland
Age: 20

What I do when not playing here :   Sadly I don't play, I just watch when
others do. But anyway I'm here from time to time. :) Currently working in a
cafè-restaurant. Hpefully not for long, I'd love to start studying again
soon. Hobbies include movies, Buffy the vampire slayer (you could call it a
hobby, really), meeting friends, jogging.
Married/partnered/?:  No.
Offsprung/petted?: A curious cat, a very sleepy dog and a happy guinea-pig.

First DWJ/when:  Charmed Life, from the library at the age of 9.
Favourite DWJ: Archer's Goon
Least favourite DWJ: The time of the ghost
- but I still have many to read, so I can't really say yet.

Other authors/books: Nick Hornby, Terry Pratchett, J.K. Rowling, Agatha
Christie, J.D. Salinger
Music: Sub-Urban Tribe, Idlewild, Blur
Currently reading: Stardust by Neil Gaiman
Favourite Movie: 28 Days Later, The Piano Teacher, American History X,
Clueless (I do love it) and many, many others