Merlin spoilers (was Re: Ready for Merlin?)

Anna Z Skarzynska theania at freeuk.com
Fri Jun 27 18:17:40 EDT 2003

Minnow:
it's fairly remarkable
that he chose to ask for Maree back instead of asking for what he wanted
for himself,

Excuse me? I doubt he'd condemn his favourite person to death just to get
what he wanted. He is a thoughtless kid, not a monster. There is nothing
remarkable going on here. It's Rupert with his suspicious mind who has the
entirely unreasonable
doubts.
Actually, I think Nick is more confident than selfish. Just because he
doesn't pander to the those needier than him- why should he? He is not
needy.
It's being needy that's the more selfish attitude. Not to mention a deeply
unattractive one.

Ania