RE Introductions and comments

Ven vendersleighc at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 26 19:59:50 EDT 2003

I wrote

> Hi everyone,  Abigail has kindly sent me the
> digests I'm missing. Why I am missing them is
> another matter.......

Jon helpfully replied
<Since about the same time as youtr digests
stoped
arriving all my dwj-list mail has been going into

my
Yahoo mail Bulk mail folder (which is where it
assigns
stuff it considers spam) - I suspect that these
problems are related and as I see you are also in
Yahoo it may be something to do with them.
 I'm cc'ing this to your address as well as the
list
on the assumption its still happening.>

Thanks Jon that was indeed where my digests had
gone. I ignore buklk except to delete everthing
without looking every so often on the assumption
that it is spam. I did wonder why I was getting
so much........

Thanks again Abigail for the forwarded digests,
I've told yahoo to stop being so silly and
hopefully I'll have no more trouble.

=====
Ven