Had to ask...Now the Vorkosigan books

Anna Clare McDuff amcduff at math.sunysb.edu
Thu Jun 26 13:18:32 EDT 2003

	Now I have a question I have to ask! The last time it seemed like
the whole list was discussing a book/author I'd never heard of it turned
out to be something I really liked when I tried it (Death of the
Necromancer) so I am very intrigued by this Bujold discussion. Obviously a
lot of you really rate Bujold.  As someone who had never heard of Bujold
before I joined this list, and has never heard of Bujold outside of this
list, could someone give me an idea of what the books are like? What are
they about? I gather it is a very, very long multi-generational saga, but
that's as far as I've got.

	All ears,

	Anna