Had to ask...Now the Vorkosigan books

Thu Jun 26 11:41:42 EDT 2003

On Thu, 26 Jun 2003 02:31:56 -0700, Caroline Mills wrote:

>My favourite character in the series is still Cordelia, probably
>followed by Mark & Kareen.  I do like Miles, but I think the people
>around him are often more interesting.

There's something in the later books in the series about how Miles and Aral
both have this tremendous gift for selecting personnel...I think it bears
out not just in how useful the people are, but in how interesting they are
to read about.  I love Ma Kosti and we practically never see her.

Cordelia is definitely my favorite.  Sometimes I just read those first two
books, just for fun.

Melissa Proffitt