RE Introductions and comments

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 26 00:28:13 EDT 2003

--- Ven <vendersleighc at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone,  Abigail has kindly sent me the
> digests I'm missing. Why I am missing them is
> another matter.......

Since about the same time as youtr digests stoped
arriving all my dwj-list mail has been going into my
Yahoo mail Bulk mail folder (which is where it assigns
stuff it considers spam) - I suspect that these
problems are related and as I see you are also in
Yahoo it may be something to do with them.
 I'm cc'ing this to your address as well as the list
on the assumption its still happening.