Had to ask...Now the Vorkosigan books

Jenwa Hsung jenwahsung at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 26 00:02:17 EDT 2003

--- Melissa Proffitt <Melissa at Proffitt.com> wrote:
> Reading them in the order they were written is a
> slightly different
> experience than chronological order, because the
> characters mature quite a
> lot as Bujold became more experienced (perfectly
> natural, and a good thing).
> I vote for chronological myself, because I figure
> anyone coming late to the
> series should take advantage of its availability.

I read them in chronological order and found it to be
extremely satisfying -- it "felt right."  I also
considered what it would have been like if I had read
them in the order written and find myself glad I read
them chronologically.
but I suspect this is the kind of thing that's
different for everyone...

--jenwa.