Closure, links? (was; Merlin Conspiracy Review)

Ven vendersleighc at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 25 18:16:34 EDT 2003

minnow thought,
"But isn't it a wise child who knows her own
father?  You are assuming
fidelity in her mother,
which may not be a justified assumption.  Is it
stated anywhere?"

and Elise replied

<But it seemed by the end of your post minnow,
you
were also speaking of
Alicia and Grundo as both Romanov's, thus I'm not

sure if the question above

is just for the sake of argument?  At any rate, I

recall that at some point
one or both of the narrators notice that Grundo
and Alicia have the same
unusual nose, and then that Grundo and Romanov
have the same nose.>

I presumed that Dwj gave them the nose so as to
allay such suspicions of Sybil's fidelity. Of
course Romanov could have a brother or cousin
with the same nose ............. but I think I
watch too many soap operas. Now I'm thinking of
Dwj done as soap opera -- David in EDOL turns out
to be Astrid's secret love child, Hexwood as a
riff on the infamous Dallas shower scene,
Archer's Goon as a never ending contest between
the siblings and all of their secret love
children and Nick and Maree's family as
themselves.

=====
Ven