Had to ask...

Robyn Starkey rohina at shaw.ca
Tue Jun 24 14:21:49 EDT 2003

>And of course some of us haven't read any of them because we are waiting
>until we can read the whole thing without those awkward three-year gaps in
>continuity...

My brother has taken this stance, too. I actually think the hanging out for
the next installment thing is a mildly pleasurable part of the experience,
and not just with JKR, either. But then, I quite like rereading in
anticipation of the new book. Do you take this attitude with other writers
of series as well? Are you not reading Vlad Taltos and Miles Vorkosigan
until Brust and Bujold die?

Robyn