Introduction

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Tue Jun 24 08:49:14 EDT 2003

I suppose I should Introduce Myself, as Winnie the Pooh would say.

Name: Jennifer Heise (the .sig file's my SCA one)
Living in: Allentown, PA, USA
First DWJ book: Charmed Life
Favorite DWJ: Archer's Goon, Howl's Moving Castle, Hexwood
Least favorite DWJ: Witch Week
Favorite other authors: Tamora Pierce, Robin McKinley, Patricia McKillip,
Terry Pratchett, Teresa Edgerton, Leigh Eddings (yes, I do fancy I can
pick out the bits she wrote), Joan Aiken. A sneaking pleasure in reading
much of Mercedes Lackey but then I got rather close to having a whole set
of the Loveswept books too... :)

-- Pani Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika   jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"What don't die can't live. What don't live can't change. What don't
change can't learn." -- Terry Pratchett, _Lords and Ladies_