Wilkins' Tooth (was Re: Introductions)

Irina Rempt irina at valdyas.org
Tue Jun 24 08:37:52 EDT 2003

On Tuesday 24 June 2003 11:45, minnow at belfry.org.uk wrote:

> There is nothing in DWJ that would really follow from Eddings: epic
> quest and missing heir, with a map of the whole world at the front
> and armies of zillions and no commisariat, isn't exactly DWJ style
> except with her tongue so firmly in her cheek that it is sticking
> through..

_Cart and Cwidder_ shows the other side of that. Missing heir, world
patchily mapped, armies of dozens.

(I tried to base a role-playing campaign on that kind of that thing
once, but my players wanted the heroic stuff, which I can't do)

   Irina

http://www.valdyas.org/~irina/foundobjects/          Latest: 11-May-2003